BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Stranger,

I really don't know what happened. We used to spend so much time together. We used to go on driving adventures and do homework silently in your room. We would watch stupid movies and go get cupcakes and vent and discuss and just sit next to each other. I know my feelings for you were stronger than yours for me, but I was okay with that, as long as we were best friends. Now, you only live 20 minutes away, but we don't talk, we don't see each other. I have no idea what's going on in your life, and I feel like you just don't have the time for me. I miss you so much, but I hate that I do. It takes all my strength to not think about you and wonder who you're spending your weekends with, because it's not me, even though just two or three months ago, a day didn't go by when we didn't hang out. I miss our friendship so much. Oh, and here's the kicker, you're leaving for another country in a month. You'll be gone for six months, and yet, it's like I never even mattered to you. I pray though, that you are doing well and for your trip. Thank you for how you have influenced me and I will always, always love you.

Love, Friend.

0 comments: